| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 58.8mm (2.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:43 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:13.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Trotters Creek, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Trotters Creek:
- Kauru, The Dasher, New Zealand - 25.1 kms (15.6 miles) NNW
- Waipiata, New Zealand - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) WNW
- Glendale, New Zealand - 27.4 kms (17 miles) W
- Centrewood, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) SSW
- Middlemarch, Garthmyl, New Zealand - 57.1 kms (35.5 miles) WSW
- Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SSW
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 58.8 kms (36.6 miles) SW
- Taiaroa Head, New Zealand - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) S
- Ross Creek, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) SSW
- Sullivan Dam, New Zealand - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) SSW
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) SSW